Back.Home

i am home. reached malaysia ground safely approximately at 8:10pm last night.

first, i met en.eid at B carousel, waiting to pick up my luggage. next, the kids, mak and linda, waiting at a corner of the arrival hall.

baby ran happily for me shouting, "ibuu! ibuu!"
kakak just said, "eh, ibu laa.. terkejut kakak.." (heh?)

got my hands on wheel in no time. really miss en.waja.

we went for dinner. thinking myself that i might craving for some malaysian cuisine, i ordered nasi goreng daging merah. only to know that 15 minutes later it was a bad start. a little too oily for my "perut-yang-manja". uurrkk..

luckily iced milo save the night. sangat enak! yummy!

this morning, woke up quite early. kakak's repetitive request, "ibu, kakak nak susu. ibu, kakak nak susu. ibu, kakak nak susu.." penetrated my dream where i watched myself driving en.waja under water, and there was a huge monster-look fish came towards en.waja and i (in en.waja) didn't realise that. i (whose watching) was shouting like crazy trying to warn me (in the car) but i only heard,
"ibu, kakak nak susu. ibu, kakak nak susu. ibu, kakak nak susu..". ("-_-)

went for groceries shopping, and home to deal with laundries. stayed home until night. it was too hot to move around, so being stationary is my best option. (-_-;;)

tomorrow, i'll be back to the office. yeay!

perut geli-geli. ihik!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Back.Home"

  1. shasha says:
    February 28, 2010 at 10:49 PM

    perut geli geli? mengada aahhh!! aku dah tahu sebab apa..esok siap kau aku nak tenyeh perut tuh!